With so many fires occurring, here's a handy map that's being updated with size and containment information. Note: This map may not contain all current fires.
Step 2: upload into map program such as google earth or my maps
Instructions on how to use in My Maps
- On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
- Open or create a map.
- In the map legend, click Add layer.
- Give the new layer a name (optional)
- Under the new layer, click Import.
- Choose or upload the file, then click Select.
- Map features are added automatically.
- Click on fire icon to view more information